A light pasta dish is so refreshing for dinner every once in a while. Adding in some veggies and shrimp kick this spinach linguini up a notch. It pairs well with some sparkling Pellegrino, or even a glass of dry, white wine.
- 1/2 package spinach linguini
- 1 package shrimp: pre – cooked
- handful baby arugula
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt, a pinch
- 1/8 c. lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Bring water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Strain, and drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Fry the shrimp, arugula, Parmesan cheese, a drizzle of olive oil, salt, half the lemon juice, and baby arugula until arugula wilts and shrimp warms through.
- Add the spinach linguini and the remaining half of lemon juice to the pan. Fry until warmed. Add a shaving of Parmesan cheese over the top & mix.