This recipe is perfect for entertaining around the holidays! This drink is punchy and warm. Consider this recipe the winter rendition on a classic whiskey sour. Serve to your friend who loves brown liquor and non sugary drinks.
Makes 2 cocktails
- 6 sage leaves, for muddling
- 1 ounce cinnamon syrup
- 1.5 ounce fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces bourbon
- 1 egg white
- 2 garnish sage leaves
- Muddle sage leaves at the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice cubes, cinnamon syrup, lime juice, bourbon, and egg white to the shaker.
- Shake until foamy.
- Strain into serving glasses and garnish with a burnt sage leaf.