This is my all time favorite winter salad because it tastes like you’re eating dessert. A lot of variations of this salad use mixed greens, but in this rendition, by using just arugula, the sweetness of the toppings evens out with the bite that arugula has. Stocking up on pecans and cranberries will save you the mental energy of trying to think of your next quick salad recipe.
- 2 large handfuls rinsed arugula
- 2 handfuls pecans, crushed
- 2 handfuls dried cranberries
- 1/8 c. crumbled honey goat cheese
- 1/4 c. honey balsamic dressing
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- Add arugula evenly between two bowls.
- Pile on the toppings – pecans, cranberries and goat cheese!
- Drizzle the dressing and olive oil over the top
- Add salt and pepper
- Using a fork, mix the ingredients together so that in each bite of the salad you get a few goodies included.
I hope you enjoy this simple, tasty treat!