Dark chocolate truffles might be the most decadent, simple dessert of all time. Not to be dramatic. What’s better, is that these truffles have nutella in them. Mhm, try them out and thank me later.
- 2/3 c. heavy cream
- 12 oz. bittersweet dark chocolate
- 1 Tbs. nutella
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. cocoa powder
- Heat heavy cream in a saucepan. Add in the bittersweet dark chocolate, nutella, and vanilla extract. Stir until fully melted together.
- Pour the heated chocolate into a bowl. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Add cocoa powder to a plate and shake for even distribution.
- Run an ice cream scoop under hot water.
- Scoop the refrigerated chocolate until it forms into a well formed ball.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder.
- After rolling each truffle, re-run the ice cream scoop under hot water.
- Repeat until you’ve used all the chocolate.