Green juice is not only healthy, but really refreshing too! And what better way to prepare for summer than to cleanse your body with some greens. If you’ve got a juicer, just head to the grocery store and pick up every type of green produce with a high water content!
I used: kale, cucumber, spinach & basil
Then, in addition to the veggies, remember to pick up some: ginger! lemon, & green apples!
The ginger, lemon and green apples are what will make your juice tasty. Without those ingredients, your juice will be bitter and lack taste. The apples, ginger and lemon really sweeten it up and make this green juice a treat to enjoy.
- cucumbers, 3 large
- kale, 1 bunch
- spinach, 1 bunch
- basil, 1 bunch
- fresh ginger, 1 inch
- lemons, 2 large
- green apples, 5-7
- Peel the cucumbers, lemons, and ginger.
- Chop all ingredients into a size that will fit into your juicer
- Add all ingredients to juicer
- Strain juice to get rid of any extra fiber skimming on the surface
- Refrigerate in a large pitcher or Tupperware
- Serve juice in a glass with ice