Summertime is perfect for cold brew! And with hot temperatures, ice cubes are a must. But what about when they melt and your coffee is suddenly double as watery as it was to start? That’s where coffee ice cubes come into play. These lavender coffee cubes + coconut cold brew can easily become a summertime staple as long as you prep the ice cubes the night before.
- 4 c. coffee
- lavender simple syrup
- coconut milk
Coffee Ice Cubes
- Make 2 c. coffee in a french press.
- Stir in 6 Tbs. lavender simple syrup.
- Pour into ice cube tray.
- Freeze overnight
Lavender Coconut Cold Brew
- Make 2 c. coffee in a french press. Chill until cold.
- Blend the coconut milk in a blender until smooth.
- Place prepared coffee ice cubes into a glass.
- Pour chilled coffee over ice cubes.
- Pour desired amount of coconut milk over the top.