Cheese boards will always be the easiest, fanciest appetizer. And no cheese board is exactly like the other, which makes them even more fun to construct. I try to pick seasonal ingredients. This one is full of mozzarella balls, burrata, melon and prosciutto as the main ingredients.
- Cantaloupe, sliced
- Prosciutto, made into rosettes
- 2 nectarines
- 1 container fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 container fresh burrata
- whole cashews
- rosemary crackers
- olive oil, salt, pepper
Building Your Board
- Place the largest items on the board first, including the cantaloupe, nectarines, and burrata (burrata cheese on a dish drizzled with olive oil and some pepper)
- Fill in the spaces of your board with mozzarella, crackers and cashews
- Twirl prosciutto rosettes and place on top of other ingredients along with the basil leaves.