Happy Sunday! How has your week been? We all know that Sundays are best served brunch style – and what better way to do that with a glass of Prosecco. Typically at a brunch, mimosas are served, and if you’re looking for something fresh and bubbly, but not so fruity, try out some Prosecco with a slice of fresh lemon.
No recipe necessary – Just pour your favorite bubbly, and add in a slice of lemon. The fresh citrus fragrance is just enough to elevate your drink to feel like a cocktail. With the spring weather, we could all use some quick and easy drinks & recipes so we can spend less time in the kitchen and more time outside.
Speaking of brunch during Springtime, here are 5 of my favorite brunch spot recommendations in Chicago.
- BomboBar – Great for grab and go Bombolini doughnuts
- Maison Marcel – Grab a chocolate croissant (made fresh that morning) and a cappucino
- Coda Di Volpe – Southern Italian cuisine – expect arancini and pizzas
- La Creperie – Classic french crepes, this favorite spot was established in 1972
- Sawada Coffee – Ok, not brunch, but you can get the best military latte (matcha and espresso) in the city here