Hello Winter! I can’t say I’m loving the hibernation season, but there’s some tips and tricks we can use to make it feel like the weather is sunny and bright.
Take dessert for example. Throw in a bright fruit with a glaze on top and you’ve got yourself some indoor sunshine. Not to mention, some added nutrients during a season where we get less sun, need to work to get movement in, & just brave the cold in general.
Try out this simple nectarine dessert with 3 core ingredients!
- 3 ripe nectarines – quartered
- 2 Tbs. Brown sugar
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Balsamic glaze – a drizzle
- Turn your burner on medium to low heat. Put the nectarines, brown sugar and salt into the pan. Distribute sugar & salt evenly over the fruit.
- Sear on all three sides until the glaze has caramelized on the fruit and the peaches appear a golden brown color.
- Pour nectarines onto a plate. Add desired portion of prosciutto on top. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Done!